The new hype is Throw Back Thursday. It really gets me thinking. Well, I was already thinking before viewing my Instagram to see all the new photos from way-back when. But tonight as I was walking from the library back to the dorm my mind began to drift.
Isn't it crazy that I am a junior in college? Isn't it crazy that I don't live at home 9 out of the 12 months of the year? Isn't crazy that high school seemed like such a long time ago? Isn't it crazy how quickly you grow up?
I am a very sentimental person if you haven't gathered that by my past few blogs. I love every aspect of life. (Even though I may complain every now and then.) I love how one simple picture can bring back so many memories. So many memories.
I miss my high school friends. I truly miss seeing them every day. However, I know I am exactly where I am supposed to in the game of life. I just want them to know that they mean more to me than they could ever imagine. They were and are a huge part of my life. They have helped shape me into who I am today. We are more than friends. We are family. A family that would do anything for one another.
As Addie would say, "I love you, guys."
![]() |
| Robin, Holly, Addie, and I. |
![]() |
| Brady and I. |
![]() |
| Kristen, Autumn, Robin, Kaci, Addie, Leah, and I. |
![]() |
| Holly, Faith, Addie, Kaci, and I. |
God Bless,
Kaitie
P.S. There were MANY more pictures I could have posted, but I would have been posting for hours.




No comments:
Post a Comment