This year has flown by. I have about one more month until I complete my junior year. It's a little overwhelming to think about. I have so much to do before this school year is over.
I haven't posted in awhile simply because when I have downtime I am either taking a nap or watching Netflix. It seems as when I think I have downtime I really don't. Haha. There is always something I could be working on. But honestly, every now and then you just need a break.
Spring Break was wonderful. It wasn't long enough though. It just made me more ready for Easter weekend. Easter weekend also went well. I was able to go home and spend time with the family. However, Easter just made me more ready for summer.
I always hate living OBU to go home, but once I'm home I love it and hate having to go back to OBU. BUT once I get back to OBU I love it too. It's like I leave one home to return to another home. It's truly a blessing to have a home away from home.
I am just drained. I am tired. It's not the people. It's not the atmosphere. It's the homework. I just am tired of class. I love at the beginning of the year when you have the first week to settle in, no work. It's just like church camp. I wish I could have a week like that soon. It won't happen, but I can dream.
One thing that makes me extremely happy is that once this semester is over I will no longer have to take another Spanish class. I've learned that Spanish is not my strong point. I'm okay with that I am just tired of fighting a losing battle. Know what I mean?
I have been working the Phonothan here at school. I have enjoyed this oppurtunity. It gives me the privilege of speaking with alumni from the 1950's. It is so neat to hear stories and how Ouachita has helped them as students and now retirees in life. I love hearing the connections and stories of memories and friendships that were made. It makes me so much more thankful for my school and what I am apart of.
This was a very scattered blog, but my thoughts are quite scattered so... that's what happens.
Have a wonderful Tuesday. Hopefully, I will catch up on sleep soon.
God Bless,
Kaitie
No comments:
Post a Comment