Summer School. A blessing in disguise?
I really am blessed to be able to take summer courses. However, it is difficult to balance class and a social life during the summer. This is difficult even during the school year itself. Trying to balance summer and school is even more challenging.
I am taking Fine Art: Music through OBU. This is a May Term course. It's been good. I get to go one my own time. However, I'm still playing catch-up from the beach. I should be writing a discussion question right now, but I needed a break.
I sign-up for Pulaski Tech classes tomorrow at 8am. Yikes. Haha. First summer term I will be taking Biology and an online history class. Not sure which history class I am going to take yet. Second term I will be taking Physical Science and an online English Literature class. Again, not quite sure what literature class I will be taking.
I keep reminding myself that taking 17hours this summer will allow me to graduate a whole year early and is saving me and my parents money. There are always pros and cons to situations.
I'm quickly learning those pros and cons of summer school.
God Bless,
Kaitie
No comments:
Post a Comment