Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Last Week Before Finals

It is the last official week of classes. 

What am I doing? I am in the computer lab typing this blog. You see, I am in here helping with a group project. I am actually here just if someone has any questions. Right now, I am of no use so that is why I decided to type this blog.

I don't have anything better to do with my time, right?

I could be sleeping, but you see the last week of school one really doesn't understand the definition of sleep. In fact, one is very lucky if they are in bed by 2am. Maybe I am just crazy. Pretty sure though, all the Mass Communications would agree with me.

Funny story, I skipped class today just so I could take a nap. I literally was not functioning like a normal human being. It was much needed. (Especially since I had work from 4-8pm, a group meeting at 8:30, and now this meeting that begin at 10:45) I love being a college student. Seriously, I really do. I just love sleep too.

It is crazy to think that in a few weeks I will be able to call myself a senior! 

Yes, I should be a technically be a junior next semester, but as I believe I have mentioned before I am graduating a whole year early. Yes, I realize I am completely crazy. I am so excited about everything though. God has opened the doors to allow me to do so. I know that I am headed down the right path.

Well, I think I am going to wrap this up. Honestly, I am too tired to stare at the computer screen any longer. I might go crossed-eyed if I continue to do so.

I hope you are having a wonderful week and getting sleep in which I am lacking.

God Bless,
Kaitie

No comments:

Post a Comment