Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring at OBU

Springtime is such a beautiful time here on campus. The weather is so nice, of course, minus the pollen.  April is filled with many events such as Tiger Serve Day and Tiger Traks and the professor's are getting last minute papers and projects in. It is a very busy time, but a very exciting time.

I myself, have quite a bit of work that I should be working on right now, but instead I decided to blog. In fact, I have kind of been that way all week. There are many papers that I could be working on and random homework assignments I could accomplish. However, the weather has been so pretty so I it makes me not want to do any work. I would go outside and read for my assignments but I would get distracted by butterflies and the people walking by. Haha.

I was able to got to the Student Center this evening and actually get some work successfully done while sipping on my caramel macchiato and watching the wind blow the trees. I was inside focused, but could still the beautiful day that God had blessed us with today.

I hope that you yourself are enjoying the beautiful weather, if you are reading from a place that has beautiful weather.

God Bless,
Kaitie

No comments:

Post a Comment